Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Water Restrictions? Not In My House!

This is an perfect example of the little person getting shit on again. This time we are going to be fined whilst watering our yards or rinsing off our boats unless this is done at specified times.

On my way in to work this morning, struggling as I do through the sinkhole filled bike 'path', I happened to glance across N Roosevelt at the hideous nightmare that is Fairfield condos, or hotel or whatever the hell anyone would call such an eyesore. They appear to have 20 + fountains happily evaporating away, without a care in the world. Water shortage? Pah! We OWN this town!

I intend to spend this week photographing and filming, with time and date stamps, ALL the corrupt fucks properties that are wasting thousands of gallons of water, while I will be fined for chucking a bucket on my boat.

This little person has just about had enough.
clipped from www.keynoter.com
Drought forces water restrictions
Already among the most conservative water users in the state, Florida Keys residents must cut back even more.
Mandatory restrictions on water use, caused by a year-long drought, go into effect Thursday for all South Florida, including Monroe County.
County and municipal code-enforcement officers are empowered to write citations for violations. The FKAA focuses on conservation education, Reynolds said.

No comments: